+ How long is rehab?
Professional rehabilitation is strongly recommended for anyone who:
- Is addicted to a substance that can be dangerous to detox from without medical assistance (alcohol, benzodiazepines, opioids/opiates, heroin, cocaine, crack, methamphetamine)
- Has tried to quit a drug or alcohol habit but was unable to do so
- Has attended rehab(s) in the past and ended up relapsing
While most rehabs offer 30-day programs, just enough to detox and get sober, Relevance offers a 30-60 day clinical program followed by long-term relapse prevention services that are available to clients for up to five years.
You move to the next stage in the process when you are ready, not at an arbitrary, predetermined date.
+ What does multiple pathways mean?
Many of our clients are people who’ve tried the traditional 12-step program at other rehabs and found that it didn’t work for them, some have found that they love it and it works great. At Relevance, we offer an array of services to help YOU find what works specifically for YOU. Not everyones recovery process is the same.
- SMART Recovery®, a program that provides the same level of guidance, support and camaraderie as 12-step programs, but without a religious component. We take a very open approach to spirituality that supports people of a wide variety of backgrounds and belief systems.
- Refuge Recovery, a Buddhist Approach
- FaithBased Recovey - a Christian Approach
- 12-Step Recovery - AA & NA
This more secular approach focuses on empowering the individual to overcome addiction through personal growth, building healthy habits and looking within to find powerful motivation for long-term sobriety.
+ What is holistic treatment?
Truly holistic addiction treatment is focused on healing the whole person, so it integrates methods that help aid in physical, psychological and emotional healing. Relevance is linked to a state-of-the-art wellness center located right down the road!
- NAD IV Therapy Detox & Bridge Device Detox that eliminates all withdrawal symptoms
- Nutritional support and education
- Exercise programs
- Alternative healing techniques such as massage therapy and aromatherapy
- Group Accupuncture
- Flotation Therapy & Hyperbaric Chamber Therapy
- One-on-one counseling
- Group therapy and support groups
- Education on personal empowerment and decision making
- Help with goal setting and planning for life after treatment
Emotional and spiritual healing
- Art therapy
- Music therapy
- Adventure therapy
The ultimate goal is to help you overcome the underlying cause of your addiction and help establish healthy habits that will endure long after leaving our substance abuse rehab center.